CURRENT OPPORTUNITY - OCT. 20, 2011
Sprinkler System Designer/ Fire protection engineering technician
We are currenlty looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to add to our team.
- Produce detailed sprinkler system installation drawings and calculations using AUTOSPRINK software (preferred)
- Be willing to travel throughout Canada (and occasionally beyond)
- Be willing to learn and get involved in other aspects of fire protection engineering including code consulting, fire alarm system design, special hazards and project management.
- Minimum 3 years of detailed sprinkler system design experience
- Preferrably graduate of a Fire Protection Engineering technician program such as offered by Seneca College
- Proficient in AutoCad, AUTOSPRINK (other sprinkler design software may be acceptable), Excel, Word
- Have excellent communication skills including typing skills, report writing skills, phone skills etc.
- Be able to quickly adapt and focus on working a number of projects concurrently
- Salary to be negotiated and consumerate with experience
- Position will begin as term contract position (3 to 6 months) with potential long term employment based on performance review and capabilities
HOW TO APPLY
- Forward detailed resume and covering letter via email on 'Contacts' page
- Samples of past work may be requested
- In person or phone interviews to be conducted for potential candidates